The awakening of the literature

The awakening of the literature

domingo, 15 de diciembre de 2013

THE LOVE POETRY BOOK

Hello again partners! 

I want to share with you my poetry book because it was an activity which I like so much and I am very glad with the results. at the beginning  it was a little difficult for me because the idea of make a poem in English scare me a lot, but it was really enriching when I was able to do that!


First I had to look for the pictures and the authors, there are a plenty of them. I was between two topic, one related to the urban style-life and love, and finally my decision was love.

Here I am going to show you my poetry book with some reflections about the different poems I hope you like it.




In this poetry book I tell you a love story through different poems. And now I am going to explain you these types of poems:















The first poem, LIST POEM is a poem in which describes o word picture with adjetives and others items.
Therefore in my list poem I talk about the good and bad things you can find when you fall in love.




















Second poem, HAIKU is a japanese lyric verse form having three unrhynmed lines of five, seven and five syllables traditionally invoking an aspect or nature or the seasons.
In this poem I want to reflect that is important for us to have someone at our side.





The third poem, RIDDLE POEM  is a type of poetry that describes something without actually naming what it is, leaving the reader to guess. A riddle is a light hearted type of poetry which involves the reader. Riddles can be about anything, from riddles about animals to riddles about objects. There are no rules on how to structure a riddle can be rhyme, it depends on the person writing the riddle.


Finally, LETTER POEM is a poem in form of a letter. In this, I write love and I express the desire to have it. 



Did you liked my poetry book? Do you think a good topic? About what topic did your poetry book? 




Natt

1 comentario:

  1. Thank you for sharing your poems with all of us. The illustrator you have chosen is fantastic, and I really love the illustrations. Writing poetry is not easy and you need to take into account the specific characteristics of each type of poem, but I think that is worth the effort. I hope you will use poetry in your classes in the future :)

    ResponderEliminar